What are the recommended food quality restaurants in New York? 10 high-quality restaurants are recommended to you and make you satisfied
recommended food restaurants in New York
1. Carbone181 Thompson St, New York, NY 10012 meters one star Italian restaurant Carbone need not say more, it is the love of celebrities from all walks of life. Kanye, Rihanna, JLO, Chamath, etc. have all dined here. Carbon is most famous for its famous spaghetti Spicy Rigatoni Vodka.
2. Barbuto113 Horatio St, New York, NY 10014, a restaurant located in the West Village, was highly praised after it reopened at the end of last year, and its signature dish tender rock chicken with salsa verde was highly praised by the public. After such celebrities as Bella hadid, Andy Cohen and Julianne Moore have clocked in, it is even more difficult to find a golden time here.
3. Morandi 211 Waverly Pl, New York, NY 10014Sarah Jessica Parker are regular guests here, and Cameron Diaz and others have also come here for dinner. Popular dishes include handmade pasta and Sicilian meatballs.
French quality restaurants
4. There is no need to introduce this one too much. It is not only the most famous French quality restaurants for brunch, but also the soft eggs in the store are the most popular.
5. Altro Paradiso234 Spring St, New York, NY 10,013, an Italian restaurant, is the favorite of Jennifer Lawrence, Zoe Kravitz and Lily Rose Depp. Estela, another new American restaurant of this owner, is more famous and won a Michelin star.
6. Evan Mock and Eli Brown of Lure Fishbar142 Mercer St, New York, NY 10012 Gossip Girl have dined here. This seafood restaurant is also a favorite of Hailey Bieber and Saweetie. Not only does it offer an extensive menu, it also includes raw fish and sushi, as well as lobster rolls, clam chowder and miso salmon.
7. Fanelli Cafe94 Prince St, New York, NY 10012Fanelli Cafe is a traditional American restaurant with a history of 175 years. Chris Rock is a regular visitor here. And then the girl Chole Sevigny and Nicholas Braun of the War of Inheritance have also dined here. Next time you pass by, try his hot dog, sandwich or hamburger.
8. Balthazar80 Spring St, New York, NY 10012 Almost every celebrity who passes through New York City has enjoyed Sourdough in Balthazar, including Zoe Deutch, Awkwafina, Sienna Miller, Jared Leto, Mary Kate Olsen, Fran Lebowitz, Tom Hidleston and Meryl Street. Balthazar is also a favorite of Anna Wintour, editor in chief of Vogue. She is often seen here taking part in business meetings while drinking coffee.
9. Ruby’s Cafe219 Mulberry St A, New York, NY 10012 The Australian brunch shop Ruby’s Cafe has also become popular on the Internet. Ruby’s has many branches in Manhattan, Burger and pasta are very popular. This shop is the favorite of Jacob Elordi and Kaia Gerber, Shawn Mendes and Camilla Cabello (before they broke up).
10. Locata Verde377 Greenwich St, New York, NY 10013 After its opening in 2009, this Italian quality restaurants located in the Greenwich hotel owned by Robert De Niro was very popular, and you can occasionally meet celebrities here. Harry Styles, Drew Barrymore and others have dined here. Their signature shell’s milk ricotta and Lamb Meatball Sliders.